It's about freaking time.

I'm looking up classes for my last semester of undergrad. I can officially register on November 5.

Let me tell you this... it's been a looooong time coming. Holy crap, has it been a long time coming.

I graduated high school in spring 2004. I started college in the fall of that year. I was going full time in order to maintain my health insurance under my dad's plan until 2006. I got engaged in 2005 and married in November of 2006.

That's when I started registering for classes... annnnnd then dropping them. I would actually finish about 2 classes a semester.

That is not the way you finish college in a timely fashion.

That is how you end up in a long distance marriage for over 2 years.

I can't freaking wait until May. After graduation, I finally get to live with my husband. Well, I think. That's the plan. We'll see what unit he ends up with... But that's another post for another day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! If it is rude or disrespectful, it will not be published. Sorry, I don't accept anonymous comments. It's the internet, people, it's anonymous enough!

Popular Posts