Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! And if you celebrate anything else, I hope it is wonderful as well. :)


I've prepped everything I can for dinner tomorrow and all of the gifts are wrapped. I'm waiting for my parents to get home from work today so we can Skype with them and watch them open their gifts from us. I think we're going to open one gift tonight, but we usually save everything else for the morning. 


Anywho, Merry Christmas. How are you guys celebrating this year? I would love to hear. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

  1. My husband has been bugging me for days to open his gifts...I may let him open one tonight :) We will just be spending a quiet Christmas at home. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! If it is rude or disrespectful, it will not be published. Sorry, I don't accept anonymous comments. It's the internet, people, it's anonymous enough!

Popular Posts