I'm glad I did that

You know what is frustrating?

Job hunting.

I've been looking around and I'm either overqualified or under-qualified.

I'm SO glad I got a degree in a field that I can't work in without at least a Masters behind it.

I'm just so discouraged and so bummed out. I feel like all that work I did, all that effort, me busting my ass to finally finish school really didn't matter because I'm still in the same place I was before I had my degree. Actually... now I'm in more debt. So maybe I'm a bit behind...

I'm trying really hard to stay optimistic. It's only been a little over 3 months since we moved here, so I'm going to just try to tell myself that it hasn't been that long.

I just hate feeling like I wasted my time and have nothing to show for the work I did.

Comments

Popular Posts