Seven minutes

That is how far away I live from what they call "Fashion Valley".

It's a mall.

A wonderful, fabulous, upscale mall. Right around the corner from my house.

The irony about me not having a job is the fact that I spend a ton of time (and money) here. I can't help it!

I love clothes. I love shopping. And apparently, according to The Husband, spending money. I'm really working on that last one though (we're going on a strict budget at the beginning of the year...).

Tomorrow, I'm going to do a haul post and show you my latest purchases. I'd do it right now, but I'm washing it all. Heh.

Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Oh man I miss shopping with you! (Although my wallet doesn't...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! If it is rude or disrespectful, it will not be published. Sorry, I don't accept anonymous comments. It's the internet, people, it's anonymous enough!

Popular Posts