Remember my resolutions post?

I posted about some of the goals I had for the new year. It's here if you want to read it.

Goal number 2 was to get in shape and actually follow through with doing so...

I started C25K again this month since I kind of wimped out on it last year when I said I was starting it. I have a big trip coming up later this year (more on that later!) and I am determined to look good in my bikini. Well, I don't have it yet, as I won't buy it until I get back in shape and start seeing some results... It's this one if you're curious. If you're on Pinterest, I'm sure you've seen it floating around.

ANYWAY!

I started week 3 of C25K this week! And I also started a weight lifting program. I'm currently in the cutting stages so I can take some of the fat off first.

I didn't begin keeping track of my stats 3 weeks ago, like I should have, but last week.

However, I'm already seeing results! And I just have to share...

Last week:

Waist (where you bend when you lean sideways)- 30 inches
Arms- 10.5 inches
Neck- 13 inches
Hips (widest part around my thighs and butt)- 39 inches (The Husband likes to call me Kim Kardashian...)
Thighs- 21 inches
Calves- 13 inches

This week:

Waist- 28.5 inches (OMG!)
Arms- 11 inches (Yay! Muscle!)
Neck- 12.75 inches
Hips: 38 inches (Another OMG!)
Thighs: 20.5 inches
Calves: 13.25 inches 

I am so thrilled. Especially with the waist and hip measurements. I'm actually working and actually seeing results. 

I think I might even go ahead and say I want to try to run my first 5k this year. 

Has anyone else started a workout routine and started to see some results? Feel free to share!

Comments

Popular Posts