Product Rave!

People like to collect things. Art, DVDs, books... 

Me? I collect nail polish. I have a massive collection and it's only getting larger. It's a problem. 

This year, my mom became a manager of a Sephora store. My problem got worse then. She fills me in on all of the latest products and how awesome they are, and being the great daughter I am, I want to help her store's sales numbers. 

My mom knows about my obsession with nail polish. Because of this, she is always giving me recommendations about which products to get. 

Recently, Sephora dropped their Sephora by O.P.I. line in favor of a new line, Formula X for Sephora. My mom had told me there was a new line coming, and I waited patiently for it to drop. 

I was not disappointed. 

From left to right: Nail cleanser, base coat, Chaotic (Top coat is not photographed)


Nails Inc. Black Taxi

I have a huge issue when it comes to keeping a coat of nail polish on for longer than a day and a half. As a matter of fact, I'm lucky to get a coat to last longer than a full 24 hours after I put it on. It's usually chipped by hour 10, or whenever I wash my hair, whichever comes first. It's so annoying. I spend so much time doing my nails for them to just fall apart before I can leave the house! 

Take a look at this...


That space between my cuticle and the paint isn't a chip. It's growth. I'm going on 5 days of wear. I've been washing dishes, scrubbing cabinets (Thanks painters for getting paint on my island!), and other general day to day stuff. My nails look as good as the day I painted them and I am convinced it's because of the Formula X. I've worn the Nails Inc polish in the past and it didn't last. With the Formula X? It's like an entirely different product. 

I have a strong feeling I'm going to be supporting my mom's store a lot more in the coming months. They'll need a stick to keep me away from the display at this point. I need all the colors!


Comments

Popular Posts