Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!

Happy new year! I hope your holidays were great and that your 2014 is off to a wonderful start.

I've been busy! Sorry for neglecting you all! A friend of mine told me today she Googled OPSEC and my blog came up. It kind of made me feel like a slacker, heh, so here I am.

Let me catch you up on things:

- I started grad school
- Our 7th wedding anniversary
- Thanksgiving (I hosted at our house)
- I finished my first semester of grad school
- I got straight A's in my first semester of grad school
- I cut two of my fingers prepping for Christmas dinner and ended up in the ER with 4 stitches on Christmas Eve
- Christmas (I also hosted at our house)
- New Years

Okay, so it seemed like I was busy in my head.

I start my second semester next week. I'm freaking out. We will be starting our practicum, which basically means that I will be assigned to a counseling site and will be interacting with clients as a counselor.

I'm still waiting to find out where I go, but from what I understand, the only placements left are schools. This pleases me to no end. Fingers crossed it's a high school!

The Husband and I have been slowly prepping for his EAS. He will be getting out THIS YEAR. Terminal will begin in June. Again: Freaking out.

I can't believe it. I feel like he just got out of boot camp. Or like he just re-enlisted. Or that we just got to San Diego. But we haven't. He's been in for almost 8 years now. This chapter is almost done. I'm nervous, but excited for our future at the same time. We've got big things planned. Our 5 year plan makes me happy; it gives me something to look forward to.

2014 is going to be a big year for us.

What about you? Any big things happening in 2014?

Comments

Popular Posts